BRAZIL VISA SERVICE
BRAZIL VITEM VII - MISSIONARY VISA SERVICE
PLEASE GATHER, PREPARE AND SEND THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
1 Valid Passport:
You must send the actual passport. The passport must be signed and have at least six (6) months validity remaining before expiration and has at least two complete blank visa pages for the visa stamp.
NOTE: The last three pages on the passport are not visa pages and are not acceptable. If your passport doesn't meet the requirement, click here to see our passport services.
2 Visa Application Form (please, no handwritten form):
Each applicant must complete an eVisa Application for Brazil on SCEDV web site . On the home page of SCEDV web site, click "VISA REQUEST" under "VISA" Section on the left menu. An application number will be assigned to you once you have completed entering the information. You are required to submit a signed receipt. The signature on the receipt must be original, not faxed or photocopied. Also, the signature should match the one in your passport.
Minors under age 18 must submit a notarized copy of birth certificate and a notarized Travel Authorization Form for Minors . Application receipt for minors must be notarized and signed by both parents.
You must provide one 2"x2" passport type photo. Homemade Digital Photographs are not acceptable.
4 Proof of residence in the consular jurisdiction:
You must send a notarized copy of your driver license or your state ID.
5 Non Criminal Record:
If the you plan stay over 90 days in Brazil, you need to provide a recent non-criminal record issued by your local Police Department.
6 Other Documents:
- Signed statement of commitment that the applicant will not engage in any activity in Indian areas without the proper authorization by FUNAI - National Indian Foundation (notarized document plus one copy)
- Empowerment certificate issued to the Brazilian religious or missionary organization's head officer
- Charter and bylaws of the Brazilian religious or missionary organization
- Financial affidavit drawn at a Cartorio by the Brazilian religious or missionary organization, guaranteeing the maintenance of the applicant and his/her family in Brazil and their repatriation at term.
- Marriage certificate, birth certificate, or other official dependency document for spouse/ children/dependents and other immediate family members, as applicable
7 Order Form:
Click here to completely fill-out order form. You will be asked to input your personal information, order information, and payment information. After inputting your data, click on "Place Order" which will create your completed order form, then print it out and sign it.
8 Total Fees (A + B):
A) Consulate Fee & Service Fee:
Please check the following table for Brazilian consulate fee and our service fee:
|SERVICE TYPE||ENTRIES||CONSULATE FEE||SERVICE FEE||PROCESSING TIME|
|REGULAR||MULTIPLE||$210||$69||20 BUSINESS DAYS|
B) Return Shipping Option & Fee:
Fedex Next Day Service $27
Fedex to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico $45
Fedex Saturday Delivery $45
Fedex First Over Night (8 am delivery) $75
9 Payment Methods:
We accept company check, money order, cashier's check or credit card**. Please make check or money order payable to Visa Express. You can write the total amount on one check or money order.
** Credit card payment is subject to a $3 or 3% processing charge, whichever is greater.