Visa Express
Visa Express: Travel visa to China, Brazil, India, Russia
Visa Express Home United States Passport Service Travel Visa Service Service Rates Visa Faqs Contact Visa Express
Visa Express - Process United States Passport, China visa, Brazil Visa, India visa, Russia visa, Thailand visa, Ukraine Visa, Egypt Visa, Vietnam Visa and visas to other countries and regions.
China Visa
  • China Tourist Visa
  • China Business Visa
  • China Student Visa
  • China Work Visa
  • Our Fees & Processing Time
  • China Visa Application Download
    China Visa FAQ
  • When should I apply for visa?
  • How long is the visa valid for?
  • How long I can stay in China?
  • What is the number of entries?
  • Do I need a visa for Hong Kong?
  • More questions.................
    China Document Service
    Authentication & Certification
  • Authentications
  • Marriage Registration in China
  • Authentication Application Form
  • Affidavit of Single Status
  • Fees and Processing Time
    United States Passport
  • New Passport Application
  • Passport Renewal
  • Passport Replacement
  • Add Passport Pages
  • Change Passport Name
    Chinese Consulate Links
  • Chinese Embassy
  • Chinese Consulate in Houston
  • Chinese Consulate in L.A.
  • Chinese Consulate in New York
  • Chinese Consulate in Chicago
  • Chinese Consulate in S.F.

    Marriage Registration in China

    The applicant who will go to China for marriage registration shall apply for a single/non-marital status certificate. Legal marriage age in China is 22 or older for male and 20 or older for female.

    1.Complete Application:
    Download, complete, and sign one copy of the authentication application form.

    Photocopy of the applicant's passport.

    3.Affidavit of Single Status.
    Complete Affidavit of Single Status, signed before a notary public.
    Send the original and photocopy of the notarized Affidavit of Single Status.

    4.Certified by the Secretary of the State Office
    Send the original and photocopy of the Secretary of State certification.
    Certified by the Secretary of the State Office of the state where the document is executed.
    *Some states require the notarized document to be sent to the notary public's county clerk for verification before presenting to the Office of Secretary of State. Please contact Secretary of State Office of the state where your document is executed for details.

    5.Certified by the relevant Consulate General.
    You must apply to the correct Consulate General which holds consular jurisdiction over your area of residence. The Consular District of the Chinese Consulate General in Houston covers: Alabama, Arkansas, Flordia, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas. Only documents certified by the Secretaries of State Office of the above listed 8 states (Click Here for Their Contact Information) can be certified by the Chinese Consulate General in Houston.

    6.Total Fee (Consulate Fee + Service Fee + Return Shipping):
    You may pay the total fees with one check, the total fees includes: Consulate Fee, Our Service Fee, Return Mail Fee. Please check the following table for the consulate fee, and service fee.

    7.Payment Methods:
    You may pay by personal check, business check or money order, made payable to: Unipac Travel Group.

    8.Send us Above Documents and Fees to:
    3120 Southwest Freeway
    Suite 108
    Houston, TX 77098


    Service Type Document Type Consulate Fee Service Fee

    Process time

    Affidavit of Single Status
    5 days
    Affidavit of Single Status
    24 hours



    Visa Express United States Passport and Visa Service in Houston, Texas.

    Copyright 2004, All Rights Reserved.