home mail
Visa Express: China Visa, Brazil Visa, India Visa, Russia Visa, Egypt Visa, Korea Visa
US Passport Service
US Passport Application
US Passport Renewal
Lost and Stolen Passport
Child's Passport Application
Passport Name Change
Add Passport Page
Travel Visas
China Visa
Brazil visa
Egypt visa
India visa
Korea visa
Russia Visa

Korea Tourist Visa: Also know as C-3 visa. Issued for travelers who enter Korea temporarily for tourism, sightseeing, visit family/friend or other private purposes. U.S. citizen staying in Korea for less than 30 days, tourist visa is not required.

Korea Business Visa : Also know as C-2 visa. Iissued to foreigners who enter Korea for business visit, research, possess signed business contracts or visit companies or make commercial contacts. Business visa can stay up to 90 days.

Korea Military Dependents Visa : Also know as A-3 visa. Issued to military dependent or a military contracted employees and will be staying in Korea longer than 90 days .

Visa Express
3120 Southwest Freeway
Suite 108
Houston, Texas 77098
Toll Free: (800)884-7579
Tel: (713)529-0400
E-mail :
Home |US Passports |Visas | FAQ | Our Rate | Contact Us | Site Map | Directory |
2005 Visa Express U.S. Passport and Visa Service in Houston, Texas.
All rights reserved