CHOOSE A SERVICE
Visa Express is a non-government based service authorized by the US Department of State to expedite passports. We offer reasonable and competitive price. Note that this is a paid expedited service that is not the slower unassisted self service you would find at your local post office. The standard government service at your post office is less expensive though is also a lot slower (6-8 weeks) than this assisted service you can use by simply applying online. We are here to assist you in the easiest and quickest ways possible, and we serve nationwide!
NEW U.S. PASSPORT
The new passport application process is for applicants:
- You are applying for a US Passport for the first time, OR
- Your prior US Passport was issued when you were under 16, OR
- Your previous US Passport was issued more than 15 years ago, OR
- Your expired US Passport is not in their possession.
RENEWAL OF U.S. PASSPORT
Your U.S. Passport can only be renewed if ALL the following conditions are met:
- You still have your U.S. Passport in your possession.
- Your previous U.S. Passport was issued when you were age 16 or over.
- Your previous U.S. Passport was issued no more than 15 years ago.
- Your U.S. Passport is undamaged.
LOST OR STOLEN U.S. PASSPORT
If your US Passport was lost, lost or damaged and would still be valid then you need do a Lost or Stolen Passport. You can also use these instructions If you are unsure whether the lost passport would still be valid.
CHILD'S U.S. PASSPORT (UNDER 16)
If the applicant is under age 16, the the applicant should to apply child's passport. Please note: US Passport issued to applicant under 16 is valid for 5 years only, and the child's passport can not be renewed when it is expire.
U.S. PASSPORT NAME CHANGES
If your name changed from the name on your current U.S. Passport , and your current US Passport was issued within a year and it is undamaged.
U.S. PASSPORT ADDING PAGES
Need add more pages on your current passport? If your current US Passport is undamaged and still has more than 12 months validity remain.