CHOOSE A SERVICE
NEW U.S. PASSPORT SERVICE INSTRUCTION
Please Choose New U.S. Passport Service if:
1. You never had a passport and applying for a U.S. passport for the first time.
2. Your expired US passport is not in your possession.
3. Your previous US passport has expired and was issued more than 15 years ago.
4. Your previous US passport was issued when you were under 16 years.
Step 1 Gather and Prepare U.S. Passport Application Documents
1. Completed Application DS-11 form online (No handwritten form )
Please click on the link at the bottom of this section to complete, and create your passport application (DS-11) online. After you fill out the form online, you will see at the bottom of the page a button that says "Create Form", please click the "Create Form" button, and your application form (DS-11) will appear completed on your screen. Please note: passport agency doesn't accept handwriting application form, all applications has to be created online only.
1. Please print two copy of the completed application form (DS-11).
2. Do not print the form on double sided pages.
3. Do not sign this application form until you are instructed to during Authorization.
4. After filling out and printing the form close the window to return to your passport instructions.
Click here to complete and create your application form (DS-11) online.
2. Proof of U.S. Citizenship (one of the following documents)
1. A certified U.S. birth certificate
2. An expired U.S. passport
3. Original naturalization certificate
Need help to get a birth certificate, please click here
Two identical passport photographs
Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance. Must be official passport-type only and approximately 2" x 2" with a clear background. The photo must be in color. Do not wear a hat or any item that covers the face.Face forward only, no side shots or profiles will be accepted. Homemade Digital Photographs are not acceptable.
Note: You may take your passport photos at Kinko's, Walgreens or CVS.
3. Proof of Identification
1. State issued driver's license (at least 6 months old) bearing a photo
2. Military I. D. bearing a photo
If you do not have a current driver's license issued more than 6 months ago please click here to see the supplemental ID requirements.
4. Proof of Departure
Please provide one of the following items if you have one:
1. A copy of your air plane ticket or
2. A copy of your itinerary from the travel agent or airline or
3. If you do not have a ticket or itinerary please click here
5. Letter of Authorization
Please complete and print out two copies of Authorization Letter. This letter will authorize our company to submit and obtain the new passport on your behalf. Please choose the correct Authorization Letter below base on the processing time you requested for your passport application:
1. Same Day processing: Call us for Authorization Letter. Will email or fax to you.
2. 24 Hours processing: Call us for Authorization Letter. Will email or fax to you.
3. 3-5 Days processing: Click here to download Authorization Letter.
4. 5-8 Days processing: Click here to download Authorization Letter.
5. 8-12 Days processing: Click here to download Authorization Letter.
6. Processing Time & Fees
1. U.S. Government Fee:
Make one check or money order payable to "U.S. Department of State" (this is the government processing fee).
- Passport Book: $170.00
- Passport Book and Passport Card: $200.00
- 1. Write applicant's full name and date of birth on the check or money order.
- 2. All personal checks must show a printed address.
- 3. Do not cross out and rewrite any information on the check.
- 4. Temporary or starter check is not acceptable.
Make the second check or money order in the amount of $25 payable to the Post Office or Court House which you visit.
2. Processing Time & Service Fee:
- Same day processing - $299
- 24 hours processing - $199
- 3-5 business days processing- $159
- 5-8 business days processing - $119
- 8-12 business days processing - $69
Important message to the applicant: For Same day or 24 hours service, you must send your application through FedEx First Overnight Only in order to do the same day or 24 hours process. We must receive your package before 8:00 am. Applications received after 8:00 am will be processed the next business day.
7. Order Form
Click here to completely fill-out order form. You will be asked to input your personal information, order information, and payment information. After inputting your data, click on "Place Order " which will create your completed order form, then print it out and sign it.
Step 2 Get Your Application Authorized
All first time or new applicants need to have their applications authorized by local government officials called Acceptance Agents (AA). Bring all of the documents listed above to a Passport Acceptance Facility and notify the agent you are using an expediting service to "hand carry" your application. As stated, please present all above listed items to the Acceptance Agent for approval. You will then sign the passport application form in the presence of the Acceptance Agent who will witness your signature and select the following items from the above list to place in an envelope.
1. Application form (DS-11)
2. Two passport photos
3. Proof of citizenship
4. Proof of departure
5. Payment to "U.S. Dept. of State"
Do not seal the payment to Visa Express or the Order Form.
Do not open this sealed envelope or the application will be invalid. Important: Make sure the agent returns the sealed envelope to you. If the agent does not feel at ease about releasing the envelope, suggest that he/she refer to page 31 or 44 of their Passport Agent's Manual, "Hand-carrying of Executed Applications".
Step 3 Ship Documents to Visa Express
Important message to the applicant: For Same day or 24 hour service, you must send your application through FedEx First Overnight Only . We must receive your package before 8:30 am. Sam day or 24 hours service applications received after 8:30 am will be processed the next business day.
1. The government sealed envelope from the Acceptance Agent
2. Extra copy of your application form (DS-11)
3. Payment to Visa Express
4. Order Form
5. Two Copies of Letter of authorization
Attn: Passport Department
3120 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77098
3120 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77098
Toll Free: (800)884-7579
E-mail : email@example.com